Your guide to choosing the best coffee maker for the ideal coffee

I love coffee. I'm guessing you do as well, or at least, are engaging in some form of mildly satisfying consumption. Tarantino puts it best when he says;
"I don't need to you to tell me how good my coffee is. I know how good it is"
They know what they are on about. But I'm sure you already know how good the coffee youbuy is.
Instead I have developed this site to inform people on how best to make the perfect coffee from whatever beans are around. This involves choosing the coffee maker right for the job.
There are three types of coffee drinkers in this world:
The Die-Hard DIY:
Enjoy a nice brew plunged, percolated, or filtered, but only ever homemade.

The Trendie:
Will refuse anything which doesn't come from a large franchise or cafe.

The Entruepenuer:
Will accept nothing but the best AND they'll make it themselves.
Certainly, plunged or percolated coffee isn't all that bad. Unfortunately most people settle for this substandard assuming that they'll save some decent money.
Whereas the attitude of The Trendie concedes that; "there is always another large franchise nearby," and is willing to pay more for their daily fix.
The reality of the matter is, if you are a daily coffee drinker you can make coffee as good as any cafe or franchise, and as cheaply as any alternative with your very own expresso coffee maker.
Whatever your taste, ahead I've laid out a road map of all you'll need to know to become...
...the entrepenuerial coffee consumer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker

Coleman Coffee Maker

Glass Vacuum Coffee Maker